Nanoform is an innovative drug particle engineering and nanotechnology company that provides novel API particle-size reduction services, helping to de-risk drug development projects in the pharmaceutical pipeline. We work together with international pharma companies to significantly increase the number of drugs that reach the market through our best-in-class nanonization™ services.
Quality Control (QC) Scientist
With the view of developing our organization further, we are now seeking Quality Control Scientist to support our quality control team. The job is located at our facilities in Helsinki, Finland.
You will be responsible for
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of starting, nanoformed and formulated materials according to pharmacopoeia and other standards and specifications
- Participation in conducting the batch review
- Documentation and archiving of incoming and outgoing material inspections
- Organization and supervision of external analyses in contract laboratories
- Set-up of new analytical methods
- Data analysis and presentation of analytical data
- Preparation, implementation and documentation of validations
- Evaluation of tests including preparation of test reports and documentation according to quality standards and regulatory requirements
- Participation in the processing of deviations and changes
- Maintenance and creation of SOPs and instructions
- You have a degree in pharmacy, chemistry, microbiology, biotechnology or in an equivalent field
- You have sound, hands-on laboratory experience of physicochemical analysis of drug substances and products
- You should have proficiency in e.g. DSC, FTIR, XRPD, HPLC, SEM, and stability testing. Experience in solid-state analysis would be beneficial and demonstrate skills in data handling and analysis.
- Experience in GMP-compliant production and quality control are beneficial
- You are used to working with MS Office programs
- You are fluent in English
Personal qualities we are looking for
- You are a doer and have an accurate working style
- You are flexible in working in a team as well as independently
- You have the ability to work in a high-performance environment
- Excellent English both written and spoken
What we offer to you
- A great team to join with skilled and highly motivated colleagues
- Encouraging and forward-looking team spirit
- You will be part of a team that invents world-class solutions for the pharmaceutical industry
- We provide extensive learning opportunities. You are able to utilize your skills and competencies widely as we continuously create something new
- We like challenges and want everyone to enjoy solving them together
- Competitive compensation package with broad employee benefits selection
You will get to be part of a unique start-up in the pharma industry.
To apply for this position, please supply a covering letter and CV by 28 March here https://www.recright.com/careers/en/nanoform-finland-oy/quality-control-scientist-5e5f530cc5dcaeac6a6ba188
Please note that we may already start the interviewing process during the application period.
Should you have any questions, please send them to Antonio da Silva, Director, Quality Control via email: Antonio.email@example.com