Nanoform is an innovative drug particle engineering and nanotechnology company that provides novel API particle-size reduction services, helping to de-risk drug development projects in the pharmaceutical pipeline. We work together with international pharma companies to significantly increase the number of drugs that reach the market through our best-in-class nanoforming™ services.
R&D Operators and Scientists
We are now seeking for R&D Operators and Scientists to support our R&D activities in drug substance nanoparticle production. We are seeking experienced operators and scientists, who share our ambition to develop break-through products for nanoparticles, to join our process engineering team in the R&D unit. This position includes versatile laboratory work and a multitude of tasks relating to process development activities and nanoparticle production in both internal and customer projects. The positions will be key roles that support our ambitious R&D goals to meet project needs and the development of the company. In the role, you will also be a part of a project team that reports to our customers. The position permanent and the working location is in Helsinki, Finland.
You will be responsible for
- Nanoparticle production in internal and customer projects
- Supporting tasks in R&D manufacturing
- Technical maintenance of process equipment
- Process control tasks in nanoparticle production
- Participating in problem-solving of relevant topics.
- Taking part in risk assessments and system monitoring activities
- Handling of documentation records, and archiving
- BSc or MSc from a relevant field (e.g. Pharmacy, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering)
- Practical experience working in an R&D organization or manufacturing organization
- You have sound, hands-on workshop and/or laboratory experience
- Some experience of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working in a pharmaceutical/chemical/food manufacturing environment
- Good English both written and spoken
Personal qualities we are looking for
- You are a doer and have an accurate working style
- You have the ability to work in a high-performing environment
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and able to function independently as well as part of a team
- Working for multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- Abel to apply own expertise to execute projects in a timely manner
- Be client and patient conscious, considering quality, and safety
What we offer to you
- A great team to join with skilled and highly motivated colleagues
- Encouraging and forward-looking team spirit
- You will be part of a team that invents world-class solutions for the pharmaceutical industry
- We provide extensive learning opportunities. You are able to utilize your skills and competencies widely as we continuously create something new
- We like challenges and want everyone to enjoy solving them together
- Competitive compensation package with broad employee benefits selection
- You will get to be part of a unique start-up in the pharma industry.
Please apply by 28 March here: https://www.recright.com/careers/en/nanoform-finland-oy/randd-operatorsscientists-5e5f54f3c5dcae87096ba2f2
If you want more information please contact NIklas sandler, Chief Technology Officer, via email: email@example.com